Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Seasons Change...

Summer is gone, it totally is. It's been rainy and windy the last couple of days and I LOVE it. Makes me want to cuddle up with a book and a hot cocoa. Can't wait for Christmas!! Peppermint mocha look out, I am gonna drink ya!! haha...

This is my joyful entry. I had such a great evening last night. My good friend did a huge favor for me and my family. I am so grateful for my true friends, because of this person I was able to attend my much missed community group. I was really filled with God's love last night and able to soak in Christian fellowship. Ahh. Deep breath. It was good.

I digress... I opened my window last night and listened to the rain as I fell asleep. Love it. It's so soothing. Something about the sound of water (the ocean, rain, rivers) that just gives you peace. Anyway, seasons change... I feel a season changing in my life. Not sure what that means exactly, but something is on the horizon for me.



Whoever reads this, I love all of you. ;) Muah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a teaser line right there, isn't it?