Monday, October 8, 2007

When does waiting become being left behind?

Writing in pink because the text demands it:

My philosophy on love has always been... wait. Be Patient. Don't waste time on boys that you can't be with long-term and don't settle for less than butterflies. Fair enough, right? Well... now I feel like I am being left behind. At my best friends bridal shower yesterday all anyone could talk about was "my boyfriend this, my boyfriend that... and so and so has this many babies." I mean, I'm not trying to have a family tomorrow, but I'm turning 25 in a month. ...third consecutive birthday/holiday season being single. I'm just kind of sick of it. I'm a good gf. Why is dating so hard? It seems to be so easy for everyone else.

...I dunno... I'm so sick of cool Christian guys not asking me out!! I give up. I don't know anymore. I just feel like everyone is moving on and I'm getting left behind in the single pool by myself. Gosh... I feel like that pathetic desperate 30 something. Ugh. I hate this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be all right. You'll make it. Love you!

ps.. I hope the "boys" in question don't have your blog address...