Sunday, August 12, 2007

Do I have "Hit Me" written on my forehead???




So... I will say it could've been much worse, BUT no one likes to end their Saturday with a car accident. Anytime something like this happens it stresses me out to no end. Mostly because it's a hassle, but also because I fall into the "why me?" syndrome. I am so blessed in my life with all of my friends and family that love and care for me. When an accident happens, or anything that throws my life out of its routine, I wonder what the purpose is. Maybe things like this happen to remind us how unimportant 'things' are. At the end of the day all you need is love (I'm sorry, was it wrong to drop a Beatles line?)... All I really wanted yesterday was a hug and a back rub. I'm always alone when accidents happen and I don't fare well. I behave like an irrational female and I cry. I never know what to do or who to call. So I'm thankful for everyone who supports me so constantly in my life and for God protecting me from what could've been MUCH worse.

2 comments:

dibbs said...

You are loved... Grey Goose will be back in one piece soon... =) thank goodness you are ok...
"things" can be fixed or replaced... remember that!

Anonymous said...

Is that an imprint of the license plate on your bumper? :|

How's everything been going?