Monday, August 27, 2007

People want to date me???

I know what you are thinking. I am as confused as you are. People want to date this girl??? They obviously don't know me. Instead of explaining my ridiculous personality let me pose a photo narrative.

As cousin it... why? just because.

Ruining a picture. Why? just because.

(seeing a theme?)

Ooops. How did Brad get in there???

Oh, but I guess I do play the harp. That's kind of cool. ;)

So basically... the moral of this story is people having started setting me up on blind dates. AHHH!!! I know. It's terrifying. Let me say this again. It's TERRIFYING. I always feel like there's a crap-load of expectations during a date. So, I guess the word is out. I am single and apparently open for dates. We'll see how this goes. Be alert for upcoming posting likely to be titled "Dating Nightmares Hall of Shame" ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica..Jessica...Jessica!! My dear girl...you know it is all about HAIR. The photo with the glasses?? Well. Part that mop of hair straight down the middle using your nose as an indicator..loop the right mess around the right ear and left bunch to the ...you got it..the LEFT ear. Scrap tha' glasses. Give THIS a try. Your Gram..Hug.Hug