Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome to S.O.A. (Sleep Oholics Anonymous)

Hi. My name is Jessica. I am a sleep oholic. And so is Homer.

Okay, but seriously kids. I can't do this getting up at 5 crud. I am not an early bird. Interestingly enough, I used to think I was, until someone told me I wasn't, causing me to re-evaluate my thinking. As it turns out, this person was right. Oh, and to top if off friends, I didn't brew any coffee this morning. Why you ask? Oh. Well. I ran out of my sugar-free vanilla creamer that makes my coffee a sweet treat in the morning. I don't do black coffee. Sorry Grandma, I know I disappoint you. SOOOO... I am at my desk waiting for my 8am meeting to roll around so my caffeine addiction can be satisfied. Thank you Boeing for giving me a meeting with coffee and pastries!!!

Funny story... Looking at all these "sleeping" pics to put on my blog has actually made me more tired. If more tired exists for me right now.

Goodness... Well. I am really rethinking the vanpool. Yes, it saves money. Yes, it saves the environment. Yes, it makes it certain I'll be to work on time. Yes, it saves miles on the newly rear-ended Sentra. HOWEVER, I'd like an extra hour to sleep in and quite frankly, being the sleep-oholic that I am, that outweighs the pro's to the vanpool.


Okay, now I am just rambling to avoid focusing on work. Argh. I can't even function like a normal person today! I already paid a bill with the wrong debit card because I wasn't paying attention... So... Let's look at some financial data! Yipeee!!


...One more pic for the "awe...." crowd.


So cute. ;)

No comments: