Thursday, August 2, 2007

Random Thoughts by Jessica Davis



I haven't made an entry in awhile and I've been composing some random thoughts in my head today. I thought I might take this opportunity to share. To add to the randomness of this entry/my life, I have chosen pink colored text as an expression of my girliness. Enjoy:




1. DO NOT PAINT YOUR TOENAILS IN DIM LIGHT. If you are asking yourself why I feel the need to share this, then you aren't as smart as I thought you were. Just be thankful for my sake that people don't get up close and personl with my feet!




2. My Mom read my blog? Oh no Cathy... she cried!! Please, PLEASE, if you are an emotional person grab a box of kleenex before continuing because I now have the reputation of causing overwhelming emotion resulting in tears through my blog entries. Thanks Mom. ;)




3. Why am I so happy today? Good question, I'm glad you asked. A few reasons. One, I got sleep last night (finally). Two, it's a beautiful day in the Northwest, yay!! BUT MOSTLY, I am drinking a Henry Weinhard Vanilla Cream soda at work on my lunch. What could be more satisfying??




...and I think that's good for now. Instead of bullet-pointing a #4 I have included a random pic of moi! Very nice if you ask me.


No comments: